Kanga Pouch - Catcus
These chalk bags are handcrafted in Hamilton, Ontario by climbers, for climbers.
We strive to make our products sustainable and durable. Here's what they're made of!
- Organic Cotton/Hemp Canvas
- Organic Cotton Sherpa Fleece - With a chalkproof membrane that keeps your chalk inside the bag
- Regenerated Nylon Webbing imported from Germany (made from recycled plastics)
- Recycled Polyester Spandex
Learn more about our sustainable materials!
- 1" Elastic Brush Holder
- Large Zipper Pocket on the back
- 50" Waist Belt
- Innovative Tape/Ring Holder across the front
*Tape roll is not included.